Live Solar Eclipse from GNCS Vadodara.
Welcome to Gujrat Nature Conservation Society
Gujarat Nature Conservation Society (GNCS) is a NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION, founded in 1984 with an objective of NATURE CONSERVATION, NATURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY WORK.
The main activities
- Conservation practices at Nature Education Park, and village Sindhrot of Taluka Vadodara;
- Camps for Nature Education for students, youth and people of neighbouring rural and urban areas;
- Educational Programmes and Training workshops in popular Nature science and Environmental Science for students and teachers;
- Community work in village to empower rural people;
- Study and Mapping of Micro Climate of the area for environmental sustainability, ecological understanding, including knowledge of flora and fauna, forestry, natural resource management, biodiversity and climate change.