7 nos of Residential Camps every Sunday to Wednesday (4 days each)
starts from 16th April 2017 to 31st May 2017 @ Nature Park
To inculcate the Hobby of observing the Birds, and Love towards Nature, a package of activities are designed:
- Children will learn identification and Logging of more than 50 birds in just 4 days.
- Identification of Birds by Feathers.
- Identification of Birds by its call and flight.
- Identification of Birds by its Foot Marks.
- Bird Rescue techniques.
- Photographic documentation of Birds.
- Model making workshop.
- Treasure Hunt.
- Guided Field Trip.
- Night Sky Observation (star gazing) and many more….
Newly designed Adventure Sports: Pond Rafting and Mud Jumping (Along with Ravine crossing, Flying fox, Rope climbing etc.)
CAMP DATE: 16 April 2017 TO 31 May 2017 (EVERY SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY)
VENUE: Nature Education Park, Village Sindhrot, Vadodara.
Gujarat Nature Conservation Society will be organizing four days Residential Nature camps for interested children of age 10 to 16 years, to study the fascinating flora and fauna in the Forest of Nature Education Park at Village Sindhrot along with Adventure Sports during 16th April 2017 to 31st May 2017, every Sunday to Wednesday (7 Camps).
ACTIVITIES: Study, Observation, Searching and logging the Birds in the forest of Nature Park while playing Treasure-Hunt, Night Jungle Safari, Night Sky Observation, Adventure Sports, Observation of Birds, Animals, Insects, Trees, Climbing Trees, Ravine crossing, Pond Rafting, Mud Jumping, Repelling, Valley Crossing, Film Shows, Camp Fire, Songs, Drama and MASTI – MAZAA..
ADDITIONAL: Guided Field Visit to PANJRI GHAAT (Shoolpaneshwar Santury)
CAMP FEE: Rs. 1300/- + FIELD VISIT CHARGE: Rs. 500/- = Rs. 1800/- Per Person
YOU HAVE TO BRING: Cloths, Sleeping Bag, Shoes, Socks, Torch, Tooth Brush, and Paste, Soap, Comb, Towel, and Scientific attitude.
WE WILL PROVIDE: Resource Materials, Tea, Breakfast, Meals, Drinking Water, Tents in Group, and Security.
- Participants have to reach Nature Park on their own at 10 am on Sunday. The Camp will end on Wednesday at 1 pm. The Fees can be paid at the Camp site.
- Interested must register the name latest by two days before the camp dates ONLINE ONLY. For further assistance and information contact us at our office at Nature Park, or by telephone. Registration will be on FIRST COME FIRST BASIS.
SCHEDULE OF SUMMER CAMPS 2017:
|CAMP NOS/PROGRAM||SCHEDULED DATE|
|CAMP – 1||16 Apr 2017 – 19 Apr 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|CAMP – 2||23 Apr 2016 – 26 Apr 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|CAMP – 3||30 Apr 2017 – 3 May 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|CAMP – 4||7 May 2017 – 10 May 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|CAMP – 5||14 May 2017 – 17 May 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|CAMP – 6||21 May 2017 – 24 May 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday) CAMP|
|CAMP – 7||28 May 2016 – 31 May 2017 (Sunday to Wednesday)|
|GUIDED FIELD VISIT TO : PANJRI GHAAT (Shoolpaneshwar Santury)||3 June 2017 (Saturday) – 6 am to 2 pm|
|Valedictory of Summer Camps 2017 & Celebration of Environment Day||5 June 2017 (Monday) – 10 am to 12 noon|
For Registration Fill up the form as below: