Conceptual Photographic STUDY Session of Water body POLLUTION
The city is busy in celebrating Ganesh Utsav these days. Ganesh idols (Big and Small) made from POP and Chemicals, along with other materials used in “PUJA” and plastic wastes will be dumped in the ponds/Lakes of Rural and Urban Areas, causing the pollution to disturb the aquatic biodiversity.
Like every year, GUJARAT NATURE CONSERVATION SOCIETY is organising CLICK TO CLEAN CAMPAIGN 2016.
- Conceptual Photographic study session: Snap the POLLUTION during ‘Ganpati Visarjan ceremony’ on 15th September 2016 (Thursday) by your mobile/ any camera from any one pond near you and submit minimum 4 snaps but not more than 10 snaps to email@example.com on or before 20th September 2016 (Mention your Name, Residential Address, Mobile Nos, E-mail id and Name of the POND). Presentation schedule on the snaps (Mandatory) will be announced soon after the submissions.
- ADDITION: Since few years some NGO’s and Municipal authorities are keeping artificial ponds to support the environment is a positive sign of stepping towards the saving the aquatic biodiversity and reducing the pollution. SOme enthusiastic organisations also provide the facilities to collect the ‘Puja materials/flowers’ etc. One can document these positive parts of the event.
- Students (Age 10 to 14/ 14 and above)
- Best three presentations in each category will be awarded Prizes. Certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
- PRIOR REGISTRATION IS MUST: Register your participation online @ form below on or before 13th September 2016 (Free)
REMEMBER THE DATES:
- Prior Registration: 13th September 2016 (Last Date)
- Event Date: 15th September 2016 (Snap the subject from any one pond)
- Submission of Photographs: 20th September 2016 (Last Date)