Summer Vacation Nature Camp 2018
CAMP DATE: 29th April to 30th May (Every Sundays to Wednesday)
VENUE: Nature Education Park, Village Sindhrot, Vadodara.
Gujarat Nature Conservation Society will be organising 4 days Residential Nature camp strictly for NATURE LOVERS to study the FLORA AND FAUNA in the forest of Nature park at Village Sindhrot along with Eco-Adventure Sports.
ACTIVITIES: Concept of living with Nature, Night stay on MACHHAN, Night jungle SAFARI, Nature Walks in the jungles of Sindhrot, Eco-Adventure Sports, and Night Sky Observation and MASTI – MAZAA.
CAMP FEE: Rs. 1600/- Per Person
(Payable online only with prior registration)
YOU HAVE TO BRING: Cloths, Sleeping Bag, Shoes, Socks, Torch, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Comb, Towel, Glass, Water Bottle, Mosquito repellent and scientific attitude.
WE WILL PROVIDE: Resource Materials, Tea, Breakfast, Meals, Drinking Water, Tents in Group and Security.
- Participants will have to reach Nature Park on their own at 10 am on SUnday. The Camp will end on Saturday at 4pm. The Fees must be paid online at our URL along with PRIOR REGISTRATION. Admission will be confirmed to participants by email. On the spot admission will not be entertained.
- Interested must register with ONLINE payment latest by week before the camp dates. (ONLINE Registration starts from 1st APRIL 2018)
- For further assistance and information contact us at our office at Nature Park, or by telephone. Registration will be on FIRST COME FIRST BASIS.
- DOWNLOAD FLYER (ENGLISH)
- DOWNLOAD FLYER (GUJARATI)
- DOWNLOAD Camp Schedule
- READ RULES AND REGULATION BEFORE SUBMIT REGISTRATION
General RULES & REGULATIONS for the Summer Camp – 2018
Summer Camp activity is a mission to mould the children to build the Environment friendly, Healthy, Scientific, Green and Clean India.
- Participants are not permitted to carry any kind of Outside food / Dry Snacks and beverages during the camp.
- Mobile phone and camera are strictly prohibited in the Park.
- Extreme care of the student participants will be taken during the Camp by GNCS with all the safety and security, though GNCS will not be responsible for any kind of accidents in the park.
- Smoking, Chewing Gutka – Tobacco, Liquor, Plastic products, Cold drinks, are strictly prohibited in the Park.
- Parents will not be permitted to meet or telephonic talk during camp days.
- Patents will not be permitted to stay with the student participants at the camp site during camp.
- Request to follow the rules of the Nature to save the biosphere.
- Camp Registration fee is NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE.
- Camp Registration will be considered confirm after receiving ONLINE PAYMENT only. Participant will be informed by e-mail after receiving the ONLINE PAYMENT.