The Nature Education Park, developed and managed by Gujarat Nature Conservation Society (NGO), is situated at village Sindhrot, 15 kms west of Vadodara town. The Park, located in ravines of the river Mahi, is ideally suited for camping, besides offering other attractions. The Park inter alia offers:
A forest for camping and multiple infrastructure for Nature study, Digitally Guided Trekking routes, Photography, Outbound trainings, Bird Watching and Night Sky Observation.
- A forest for camping and multiple infrastructure for Nature study, digitally Guided Trekking, Photography, Outbound training, Bird watching and Night Sky Observation.
- The Park has basic amenities for lodging and boarding.
- Library, a simple Conference Hall equipped with audio-visual equipment, Amphitheatre and Splash Pool.
- A small Insect Museum; Fossil, and corals collection, Butterfly Garden and a weather station.
- Astronomical Observatory having 12″ Newtonian telescope.